Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- MAJORITY. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us you consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. PRODUCT SATISFACTION. All sales are final. Na Pali Pure does not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges. We do offer replacements for damaged goods up to 10 days after placing your order. To process your replacement you must communicate directly with a Na Pali customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COPYRIGHT. The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Na Pali Pure LLC (Na Pali). The collective work includes works that are licensed to Na Pali. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Na Pali or purchasing Na Pali products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Na Pali or to purchase Na Pali products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Na Pali Pure LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
4. TRADEMARKS. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Na Pali or Na Pali Pure used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Na Pali, LLC.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Na Pali disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Na Pali does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Na Pali does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Na Pali shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Na Pali has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. In the event that a Na Pali product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Na Pali reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Na Pali reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Na Pali shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
8. TERM, TERMINATION. These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Na Pali without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. Na Pali is an entity organized and existing under the laws of the state of Hawaii. However, your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Utah, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Na Pali products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Salt Lake County, Utah. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Na Pali products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Na Pali’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Na Pali may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
10. USE OF SITE. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Na Pali or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
11. PARTICIPATION DISCLAIMER. Na Pali does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Na Pali is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Na Pali reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Na Pali in its sole discretion.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Na Pali, its members, managers, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
13. THIRD-PARTY LINKS. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Na Pali may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Na Pali, Na Pali has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Na Pali. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Na Pali seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
14. PRIVACY. Na Pali uses third parties that may place cookies on visitor’s browsers when visiting our website for targeted advertising purposes. However, we will never share this data with anyone. We may collect such things like IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and other useful marketing data. If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising please follow your browser’s instructions to block and/or delete third party cookies.
15. SHIPPING. Na Pali Pure ships to most countries worldwide via USPS. Shipping and handling charges are as follows:
Standard Shipping is free for all states within the USA.
Expedited Shipping is $6.90 for all states within the USA.
Overnight Shipping is $35 for all states within the USA.
All International Shipping is calculated at checkout.
16. CONTACT. Questions about the Terms of Service should be forwarded to the attention of email@example.com.